The Art of Alignment Blog
Read powerful insights and wisdom for your mind-body alignment.
Are you pursuing personal growth, professional expansion and spiritual development? Do you want to enhance your communication skills and demonstrate emotional intelligence in all facets of your life?
I share innovative ideas and strategies for resilience, passion, empathy and curiosity, based on The Duchêne Method℠.
It’s time to explore your path to growth.
- Acknowledge Your Story: Heal Your LifeBeing able to tell the story of your life is an act of self-empowerment. It helps you build a more positive outlook about yourself and your past, present and future.
- Video: Acknowledgment: Key To Ending Past HurtsWhat do you do when you don’t feel acknowledged? How can appreciation and acknowledgment transform your life?
- Video: How to focus on yourself by answering two questions: 1. Am I Happy? 2. How can I Love Myself?We all want to be happy. But some of us don’t know what happiness feels like and how to reach it.
- Video: How To Use Your Emotions EffectivelyEmotions can be complicated.
- Video: Your Year End Review in 4 Parts “Looking Forward”Join us today to plan, and to focus on the areas of your life that you want to improve upon in 2023.
- Video: Your Year End Review in 4 Parts “Finances”This week’s live is about your relationship with money and financial planning!
- Video: Your Year End Review in 4 Parts “Love & Your Spiritual Life”Today, we explore how love, all types of love, are best guided through our spiritual practice.
- Video: Your Year End Review in 4 Parts “Health”Mind-body-spirit integration of health is a holistic approach to wellness that considers the mind, body, and spirit as one. It addresses the whole person—not just one aspect of their life.
- Video: The Long-Lasting Effects of GratitudeIn today’s world, it’s easy to get caught up in the toxic emotions that are all around us.
- Video: The Cost Of Avoiding PainWhat if I told you that your pain IS the path to a more fulfilling and meaningful life?
- Video: Your Identity Is Linked To Your HealthMind-body medicine is an approach to health care that focuses on treating the entire person addressing the body, mind, consciousness, spirit, and soul.
- Video: How Does The Mind-Body Connection Work?The mind-body connection works by the feedback loop between your body and your mind.
- Video: How To Focus AttentionFocused attention is a powerful ingredient in the recipe for personal effectiveness.
- Video: Addiction & ConsumptionThis week, we explore addiction and, in particular, addiction to consumption.
- Video: HappinessHappiness is a clear pathway to improving health overall but especially with your relationship with yourself and your life.
- Video: PatienceWhy is it so difficult to have patience in life? What makes some people more apt to be patient while others get untied at the seams and have zero patience?
- Video: Neutrality and FeelingsThis week, we explore the meaning of the word neutrality in the context of Mind-Body Alignment.
- Video: Navigating Difficult ConversationsThis week, we explore how to navigate difficult conversations mindfully and skillfully.
- Video: Family Ties & our human need to belongToday, we embrace and embark upon the topic of Family Ties & our human innate sense to belong.
- Video: Moving Forward: Mind Body Spirit EvolutionAs a baseline for today’s discussion, I am using the late theologian, mystic, and Harvard professor, Howard Thurman’s two important questions:
- Video: On Death & DyingThis week, we revisit Frank Ostaseski’s Five Invitations when it comes to the topic of Death & Dying:
- Video: On Death & DyingToday, we delve into the topic of Death & Dying.
- Video: How To De-escalate ConfrontationThis week, I expand upon my unfortunate experience from last week of being assaulted on a NY train. I offer practical tips and tools to assist you in regulating your nervous system and invite you to explore possibilities in how to take better care of yourself.
- Video: Taking Things PersonallyThis week we delve into the topic of Taking Things Personally. How can taking things personally help us to notice how much energy we invest in what others think about us and how toxic this practice can be? On the other hand, taking things personally can sometimes help get in touch with our anger. A totally exciting exploration from both sides. And for you, how does Taking Things Personally help or hurt you?
About Anne-Marie Duchêne
A renowned practitioner with over 30 years of experience in healing modalities, noteworthy leadership training, and individual group coaching.
Book your FREE call with
Discover Art of Alignment Academy programs designed to strengthen your mind-body connection.